Garage Door Installation
Garage doors are a great way to provide your home, office, shed, or warehouse with security and protection from the elements. Therefore, poor quality products and substandard garage door installations can require costly repairs in the future and potentially lead to dangerous situations such as: causing personal injury, damaging the property, or leaving your residence improperly secured. We have a fantastic reputation for quality garage door installations in Kelowna. Because of our high standards, and professionally trained staff, we consequently offer top notch expertise . With us, you know you are getting top quality products and service. We pride ourselves on being an industry leader and provide the highest quality service to our customers without the premium price.
Adore A Door Offers Garage Door Installations – PLUS:
- Free, no pressure quotes
- Experienced technicians
- Same day service
- Fast, skilled, reliable labor
- Competitive pricing
Personalized on-site quote
Our skilled technicians personally evaluate your unique door needs and assist you in deciding on the most appropriate option for your budget and style requirements. This is a complementary part of our service package that comes at no cost to the customer. BOOK TODAY!
Experienced technicians accurately measure the specific lengths and dimensions of your garage door opening. Most importantly, the headroom measurement (between the top of the door opening and the ceiling). The headroom measurement is crucial for proper install so that the garage door does not come into contact with the ceiling when it is being opened. Our company proudly specializes in maximizing space in your garage. We skillfully manage standard lift, high lift, vertical lift, and low headroom. We also install rear mounted springs for select lift types.
A wide selection of styles, colours, and brands will be available to you upon ordering your new door. Door features such as windows, durability, sound suppression, and break-in prevention vary between models and can be offered at select prices. The benefits of door replacement can be 18% savings in heating costs, and up to 4% increased property value.
Professional installers will arrive and install your skillfully crafted, carefully selected masterpiece with efficiency while exceeding manufacturer’s standards
Most standard door installs are completed within a 24 period from time of order placement.
We are garage door installers proudly serving Kelowna and surrounding areas.
In need of a reliable garage door installer or garage door repair tech? Call today. We have professionally trained technicians ready to serve on a same-day basis.
Spring changes are our most common service call request. We offer fast service at an excellent price point. Refer a friend, and get a discount!
We offer prompt garage door installation.
In a pinch? Adore A Door delivers service fast. From garage door repairs, to complete garage door installations and opener installations, we get the job done fast.
Adore A Door treats our garage door installers well. Because of this, you can be certain that our technicians take pride in their workmanship. All members of our service team are ready to serve all your garage door needs.
List of residential door upgrades
• Free upgrade to 14 gauge center and roller hinges (used in commercial doors by some manufacturers)
• Free upgrade to hi end quiet operation nylon rollers, with zinc plated (no rust) 4″ steam, with smooth 10 ball bearing.
Other upgrades available:
• upgraded long steam rollers from
• upgraded to extended life springs
• Standard Factory swatch paint
• High Cycle springs
• Braced horizontals track
• Low Headroom tracks
• Low headroom rear mounted springs
• Non standard lift 15″ 20″ and 32″ radius
• Custom High Lift tracks
• Full vertical tracks
• Follow the roof line track system
• HD Contiguous and reverse angle tracks
• Commercial 11 gauge hinges
• 2” heavy duty tracks
• 3″ Industrial track and 3” ball bearing rollers
• Double end styles and hinges
• 5″ thick commercial bottom “U” rubber
• Doors and windows wind load up to 200 mph
• 2”, 3”galvanized struts and Z braces
• Maintenance free (car wash) 2” and 3” rollers
• Decorative hardware
• Custom factory paint
• Wood grain and two tone paint
• Powder coated hardware
• Back framing
• Plethora of window options, and inserts
• Custom one of a kind wood doors
• Aluminum doors
• Full view and Sunshine doors
• True Flush doors (smooth doors with no wood grain)
• Trolley operators with up to 14 foot boom
• Side mount (wall mounted) Jackshaft openers
• Openers with automatic dead bolt